The elegant villa with sea view (Elba Island) is located on a hill four kilometers west of Massa Marittima. The property was built in 2009 taking the style from the old farmhouses, which originally stood on the site where the villa was built. Architecturally it is the classic Tuscan farmhouse, but structurally it meets very high standards. From the driveway of the villa that leads to the garden where there is a beautiful view of the area and Massa Marittima.
The ground floor consists of a large living room with a fireplace, a study, a central dining room with a kitchen, and a summer kitchen with another dining room. The summer kitchen overlooks the outdoor patio. On the ground floor we find a double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. Upstairs two bedrooms, a bathroom and a large guest apartment. The guest apartment has a separate bathroom and a separate entrance. Connected to the main building there is a two-seater garage. The building is equipped with a cellar and a garage, which can contain vehicles up to 6 meters in length.
Leisure & Wellness
The property has a heated indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a Turkish bath, as well as a beautiful park. The pool includes an automated cover and jets for counter-current swimming; finally, it is possible, through sliding doors, to open the swimming pool area, for the summer period, with direct access to the park. Both the sauna and the swimming pool can be used all year round. The garden extends for approximately 7500 m2 and includes many plants including: maritime pines, palms, cork trees and 82 olive trees, one of which is more than 400 years old.
Construction, Technology & Furniture
- Year of construction
- The land has a surface area of approximately 7500m2, the building has a floor area of 600m2.
- four rooms
- four bathroom
- External walls
- 30cm of thermal insulation, 25cm exposed stone in Tuscan style.
- Internal walls
- Clay bricks, plaster on both sides.
- Ceramic tiles.
- Mostly handmade wooden beams and bricks in Tuscan style. Mostly handmade wooden beams and bricks in Tuscan style.
- Aluminum frames.
- Schueco for windows and doors.
- Solarlux folding doors.
- Clay roof tiles, copper gutters and flashings.
- Doors Garage
- Hörmann, remote control for overhead doors.
- Dimensions 5.0 x 2.2 m. like 3.0 x 3.0 m.
- Entrance gate
- Electric, with remote control.
- The villa is furnished and decorated in typical Tuscan style.
- Heating System
- Underfloor heating throughout the building except in the underground rooms.
- The air source heat pump is located outside the building to heat the floors and the swimming pool.
- The new solar panels on the roof supply the domestic water and pool water and support the heat pump for the underfloor heating.
- Furthermore, a photovoltaic system (8 kWh) is installed for the production of electricity.
- Air conditioning
- Centralized, present in the four bedrooms.
- Home appliances
- All three kitchens as well as the bar are equipped with every appliance. The appliances are mostly Siemens.
- TV systems and internet connection
- Satellite TV (Astra and Hot Bird)
- Nine flat screens and Internet connection (EOLO WLAN) throughout the house.
Enojoy a great view.
A dream place in Italy.
The villa is located on a hill in the heart of Tuscany, where you can enjoy a view without visual disturbances of Massa Marittima, the Mediterranean sea and the island of Elba